Thursday 17 October 2013

Fabric napkins

I want to make loads of fabric napkins.  I like the idea of being more environmentally friendly although still not sure if wet wipes are in fact the holy grail and I should forget about this.  If nothing else, I am practising my sewing skills and finally using my new sewing machine..hoorah!
I am buying material online and am constantly getting cotton that is too thin.  Having gone into a material shop here, I was disappointed with the selection.  So feeling a bit frustrated, but forging ahead anyway with the thin cotton.  I found delightful materials on a website called destoffigejuffrouw.nl


I have sewn one up as you can see and just amazed at how quick and easy this is.  Hope nobody looks too closely at how straight my stitches are though. In love with the colours here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment